Whatever the equipment: telescopic crane, mini-digger, loader, cherry picker, drilling rig, etc., the expertise of SERTA is recognised by numerous market-leaders for the design and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders, capable of withstanding the mechanical loads imposed by public works.
Technical solutions matched to the needs of the activity sector:
- Bolted hydraulic cylinders to guarantee resistance to pressure peaks,
- Friction welding of attachments to ensure a high-strength connection and excellent resistance to fatigue.
- Shafts treated HF to improve life expectancy and shock resistance,
- Sealing and guide system that is very robust allowing pressure peaks and operating conditions in dusty, sandy, etc. environments and very high radial loads.
- Sealing system with very low internal leak rates, combined with safety systems such as balance and non-return valves allowing position and load holding.
- Position sensors for machine safety and the automation of repetitive tasks,
- Shock absorbers at the end of travel. Fixed, adjustable or progressive,
- Hollow shafts to feed the cylinder via the shaft,
- Shaft coating suitable for your usage conditions (Oxynit, HF)